When managing a participant, race directors have the option to remove the participant’s registration completely. You can do this by following these steps. Refunds given through the “Issue Refund” process will still apply.
Note: Removing a registration does not refund the participant. If you would like to issue a refund please see our guide on How-To Issue a Refund
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to your Race Dashboard
- Use the "Search by Name, Bib, E-mail, etc." box at the top right to find the registration
- Click Manage (making sure that it is the correct Event Date)
- Click Remove Registration
- Confirm by clicking Remove Registration again