RunSignup provides detailed reports showing registration fees, donations, store purchases, etc. You can drill down into these reports to see exactly what each payment is for.
The Financial Summary menu allows you to view the all financial related details as well as download a variety of financial reports.
These settings can be found on your Race Dashboard by going to Financial > Summary.
Event Date Search/Advanced Search
How to navigate to the Financial Summary:
1. First, select your Events by using the Event Date Search option or the specific time period by using the Advanced Search option. By default, the current events for your Race will be selected as your Event Date Search.
2. Next, select the following tabs you would like to view:
This tab allows you to view the following: Totals, Detailed Summary, Transaction Breakdown.
This shows the different type of totals, the explanation and the total amount for each type of totals
The following is the list of the different types of totals:
- Transactions - Link to view the specific credit card payments to your Race.
- Refunds - Link to view the specific refunds made for your Race.
- Holdbacks - Link to view the specific funds being withheld from your Race. (Primarily for refunds and chargebacks.)
- Owed to Race - The total amount after all the fees are applied.
- Payments - The total amount already paid to the Race.
- Balance Owed - The total amount currently owed to the Race.
Show Summary By Race Dates
This options shows the multiple total charts for all of the Events on one page. These events are pulled from your Event Date Search. You can use this feature to compare your different events.
This lists all the components that makes up the funds collected online, paid to race, owed to race for the events you have chosen under the Event Date Search.
View Detailed Summary
Click here to access the summary. The following is a list of common components that show the amount collected online, amount paid, and amount owed to Race. You are able to click on the individual component to view specific transactions:
- Race Fees
- Processing Fees
- Registration with Coupons
- Holdbacks/Refund Reserve
- Donation Processing Fees
This menu displays the quantities for each component within the Detailed Summary Chart.
Download In Excel
You can download the spreadsheet for the Detailed Summary with this option.
This shows the source for the events you have chosen under the Event Date Search.
The following is a list of common categories that makes up the total profits:
- Store Purchases
This tab allows you to view the following: Payment Summary, Reports.
- Payment Summary
This section shows you the payment chart and the option to hold/release payments.
- Number of Payments - The # of payments that have already been paid out to your Race. If the number is showing 4, that means there was a total of 4 separate payments paid to you.
- Total Payment Account - The total amount that your Race has collected. This amount have already paid out to you and is not owed.
- Remaining Due to Race - The total amount that is owed to your Race. This amount have not been paid out and will be paid to you according to your payment account’s release frequency.
Payments will not be paid if this is enabled.
If your payments are withheld manually, there will be a button to Release Payments. Your payment will be scheduled to be released based upon your Race’s funds release frequency. This option is not shown to you if you did not manually withheld payments.
There are two types of reports available: Summary Reports and Transaction Type Reports. You can view/download a variety of reports for each report type.
Summary Reports - All reports related to payments made to the Race.Tip: Race Payments List Report can be used to find more information for any payments made to your Race.
Transaction Type Reports - All reports related to the individual transactions for each payment made to the Race.
This tab allows you to view the Payment Account that is processing transactions for the Race as well as your Payment Schedule.
Name: This is the name of the payment account currently being used by the Race. You can change this via Edit Payment Account.
Estimated Next Payment: Here is the date of your Payment Initiation Day and the total for the above amounts. The actual payment amount may vary due to bank settlement times and bank holidays.
- Direct Deposit - 2-3 banking days after the Payment Initiation Day.
- Check - 4-5 banking days after the Payment Initiation Day.
Note: This feature is not available on Quick Start - Check (Processed by Braintree)
Manage Payment Account
The main Payment Account Management page. Alternatively, you can view this page by navigating to Profile > Payment Accounts > Manage.
For more information regarding this feature, please see our guide on How-To Manage a Payment Account
The list of payments collected from your Race(s) paid to you according to your payment method. Click on the specific Transfer ID for more details on that payment.
- Direct Deposit - Status of your ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments can be found here.
- Check - The status will NOT show whether the check is cleared or not cleared. Completed Status means that the check has been successfully sent out to you. If you need information regarding your check, please contact email@example.com with the 5 digit Invoice # for the check.
Edit Payment Account
You can update a variety of information including Payment account name, organization type, primary contact and payment method.
Note: Advanced and Quick start payment accounts will have different information for you to update.
The payment account is used by the following
The list of Race(s) currently being used by this payment account.
This shows the payment schedule that is associated with the payment account. For more information on payment schedule, please see the payment schedule menu here.