As an official charity program partner, your charity name, logo, and URL will be added to the backend of our registration platform, RunSignup.
In addition, the main charity contact will be added to RunSignUp as a charity coordinator. This will let you set up a payment account to directly accept donations, and give you access to view your charity settings, donation reports, and fundraiser information.
When your charity is added, you will receive an email with an invitation to claim your access.
- If you are a returning charity to RunSignup, you will be able to view the charity management dashboard from your RunSignup profile under “My Charities.”
- If you are brand new to RunSignup, you will receive an email prompting you to create a RunSignup account, claim the dashboard access and set-up your charity payment account.
1. Learn how to create a RunSignup account here.
2. Learn how to set up your payment account here.
- We also have this guide on setting up your payment account for your charity.
- Once access is claimed, you will be able to view your Dashboard like the one below (to see how to access your charity dashboard, see here):
- There are two steps you will need to complete before your charity will be live on RunSignup and ready to accept donations and fundraisers:
For a walkthrough of the charity management features, please see here.