The Ticket Sales Summary Report provides a snapshot of your ticket sales and revenue. Note: This report does not include all financial details, such as refunds or additional payments, after the initial purchase, and it should not be used for financial reconciliation.
To access this report, go to Reports >> Ticket Sales Summary Report.
At the top of the page, you can filter this report by the ticket purchase start and end date/time:
Note: If you do not input a start or end date, this report will generate all ticket purchases.
At the top of the report, you will see a chart that displays the summary of the sales report. This includes Total Tickets Sold (and the number of active tickets), Total Gross Revenue, Total Discounts (from coupons), Total Processing Fees (paid by the event or the purchaser), Total Net Revenue, Average Revenue/Ticket, and Extra Fees:
Total Gross Revenue and Total Processing Fees have a tooltip that will tell you how much of each amount is from store purchases when you hover over it:
Note: For additional information on the financial data included in each of these sections, see the column data descriptions in the bullet points below.
The Ticket Sales Summary Report includes all of this data summarized by ticket type (or ticket group for Advanced Tickets). The columns included are:
- Ticket or Ticket Group: For simple tickets, this report will include the sales summary data for each ticket type. When Advanced Tickets are enabled, this report will include the sales summary data for each ticket group.
- No. Sold: This column displays the total number of tickets purchased, including tickets that have been refunded, cancelled and transferred. It also specifies how many of those ticket are still active.
- Gross Revenue: This column displays the total amount paid for all ticket purchases and store items, including processing fees and extra fees and not taking out ticket purchase discounts. Note: The Gross Revenue does not included the sales tax paid.
- Total Discounts: This column displays the total amount of discounts from coupons used on these purchases. Note: The Gross Revenue for store items already accounts for discounts, so it is not reported here.
- Total Processing Fees: This column displays the total processing fees paid, including processing fees paid by the purchaser and/or the event.
- Net Revenue: This column displays the net revenue from ticket purchases (Gross Revenue - Total Discounts - Total Processing Fees). Note: The Net Revenue does not account for refunds or additional payments after the initial registration.
- Net Revenue/Ticket: This column display the net revenue per ticket purchased (Net Revenue divided by the number of tickets in that ticket type/ticket group). Note: Transferred tickets are credited for their original purchase so that revenue is not included in the new ticket group.
- Extra Fees: This column displays the extra fees (set up under Financial >> Extra Fees) paid. Note: This amount is included in the Gross Revenue.
You can export this report by clicking one of the options directly under the report on the right-hand side. These options include downloading the report as a CSV or an Excel File and/or printing the report: